January 8-10, 2018
The Mississippi Association of Supervisors (MAS) will hold its 2018 Mid-Winter Legislative Conference on January 8-10, 2018 at the Jackson Convention Center in Jackson. The 2018 Mid-Winter Legislative Conference kicks off with the annual MAS Legislative Appreciation Reception at 6:00 p.m., Monday, January 8 at the Jackson Convention Center. Join MAS for sessions discussing the upcoming 2018 Legislative Session, a visit to the Capitol and other county-centered issues.
Jackson Convention Center, 105 E. Pascagoula St., Jackson, MS 39201
Directions to Jackson Convention Complex:
From I-55: Take Pearl Street exit 96A. Straight on Pearl Street. Left on Roach Street, then left on Pascagoula St. Parking available on left side of Pascagoula Street, directly across from Jackson Convention Complex.
From I-20: Take State Street exit 45. Straight on State Street. Left on Court Street. Right on Roach Street, then left on Pascagoula St. Parking available on left side of Pascagoula Street, directly across from Jackson Convention Complex.
Registration fees for county officials for the 2018 Mid-Winter Legislative are:
Supervisor & Associate Member Rates:
- Early Bird Registration: $200 (received BEFORE November 17, 2017)
- Member Registration: $225
- Non-Member Registration: $250 Early registration discount not available to non-members
Cancellation/Non-Attendance Fee: $100 If cancellation is received after December 1, 2017.
Items to be discussed generally include:
- General session topics of importance to all county officials
- Discussion of MAS legislative goals for the 2018 Regular Legislative Session
- Tour and group photo at the State Capitol
- MAS committee meetings
- Legislative Appreciation Reception
NEW FOR 2018: A limited number of information/exhibit tables will be available for purchase by registered sponsors. The “Vendor Meet & Greet” will be 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon on Tuesday and Wednesday, January 8-9, 2018. MAS Affiliate Partners will have first option for purchase. Contact Stephanie Spangler for more information.
No sponsor recognition
- Member: $325 per person
- Non-Member: $375 per person
Includes two attendees and company name listed in bulletin. May register additional attendees for $100 per person. Option to purchase a "Meet and Greet" table (subject to availability). Option to host a hospitality suite at one of the host hotels (subject to availability).
- Member: $600
- Non-Member: $700
"Meet and Greet" Tables:
New for 2018: Sponsors have the option to purchase a "Meet and Greet" table (includes one 8 ft. skirted table and two chairs), which will be set up 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon on Tuesday and Wednesday, January 9-10, 2018. Limited spaces available. MAS Affiliate Partners will have first option to purchase.
Premier Sponsorship Opportunities
All Premier Sponsorships include company’s logo featured on event signage and in bulletin.
Affiliate Partners receive 10% discount on Premier Sponsorship rates listed below.
- Registration Desk – $1,250 (Includes registration for two attendees.)
- Break Refreshments – $1,750 (Includes registration for two attendees.)
- Continental Breakfast – $2,500 (Includes registration for three attendees.)
- Closing Breakfast – $3,500 (Includes registration for four attendees and optional “Meet & Greet” table.)
- Luncheon – $4,000 (Includes registration for five attendees and optional “Meet & Greet” table.)
- Legislative Reception – $5,000 (Includes registration for six attendees and optional “Meet & Greet” table.)
- MAS WILL NOT HAVE A BLOCK AT THE HILTON for 2018. The 2018 Mid-Winter Conference will be held at the Jackson Convention Center.
- Hotel blocks open at 9:00 a.m. on November 1, 2017. Rates may not be available before November 1 or after cutoff date.
- You must request MAS rate at the time reservation is made to guarantee block rates. Rates cannot be changed at check-in or check-out.
- You must confirm required deposit, cancellation, early check-out and other policies with hotel.
- Block rates are subject to sales tax and fees (vary by property).
- You must confirm tax exemption payment requirements with hotel at the time reservation is made.
Holiday Inn, Trustmark Park
Hilton Garden Inn (King Edward)
Old Capitol Inn
Please fill out the fields below. Fields marked with a * are required. You may register up to six attendees on one form by clicking the "Add Another" button below.