January 15-17, 2019
The Mississippi Association of Supervisors (MAS) will hold its 2019 Mid-Winter Legislative Conference on January 15-17, 2019 at the Hilton Hotel in Jackson. Join MAS for sessions discussing the upcoming 2019 Legislative Session, a visit to the Capitol and other county-centered issues.
Items to be discussed generally include:
- General session topics of importance to all county officials
- Discussion of MAS legislative goals for the 2018 Regular Legislative Session
- Tour and group photo at the State Capitol
- MAS committee meetings
- Legislative Appreciation Reception
Final Agenda new 1/7/2019
Registration fees for county officials for the 2019 Mid-Winter Legislative are:
Supervisor & Associate Member Rates:
- Early Bird Registration: $200 (received BEFORE November 21, 2018)
- Member Registration: $225
- Non-Member Registration: $250 Early registration discount not available to non-members
Final Agenda new 1/7/2019
No sponsor recognition
- Member: $325 per person
- Non-Member: $375 per person
Includes two attendees and company name listed in bulletin. May register additional attendees for $100 per person. Option to host a hospitality suite at host hotel (subject to availability).
- Member: $600
- Non-Member: $700
Premier Sponsorship Opportunities
All Premier Sponsorships include company’s logo featured on event signage and in bulletin.
- Registration Desk – $1,250 (Includes registration for two attendees.)
- Break Refreshments – $1,750 (Includes registration for two attendees.)
- Breakfast – $3,000 (Includes registration for three attendees.)
- Luncheon – $4,000 (Includes registration for four attendees.)
- Legislative Reception – $5,000 (Includes registration for five attendees.)
- Hotel blocks open at 9:00 a.m. on November 1, 2018. Rates may not be available before November 1 or after cutoff date. Hilton Hotel block typically sells out within minutes! Once sold out, we cannot add more rooms to the block.
- You must request MAS rate at the time reservation is made to guarantee block rates. Rates cannot be changed at check-in or check-out. Block rates are subject to sales tax and fees (vary by property).
- You must confirm required deposit, cancellation, early check-out, tax exemption payment requirements and other policies with hotel at the time reservation is made.
Hilton Hotel SOLD OUT
Hilton Garden Inn (King Edward)
Drury Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Please fill out the fields below. Fields marked with a * are required. You may register up to six attendees on one form by clicking the "Add Another" button below.