Registration for the 2019 New Term Orientation is now open! The Meeting will be held December 10-11, 2019 at the Hilton Hotel in Jackson. We encourage all newly elected and returning supervisors to attend this informative training. Supervisor’s attendance of the educational sessions will count as “core credits” in the newly formed, voluntary Supervisor’s education program – MAS Institute for Excellence in County Government.
Registration fees for county officials for the 2019 New Term Orientation
- Registration: $195
- Guest/Spouse: Comp
Cancellation Policy for County Officials
- Early Cancellation: If notice of cancellation if received from date of registration to November11, 2019, no cancellation fee will be assesed.
- 14-Day Cancellation: If notice of cancellation is received November 12 – 26, 2019, a cancellation fee equal to one-fourth (1/4) of the registration cost will be assessed, based on original registration fee.
- Late Cancellation: If notice of cancellation is received after November 26, 2019, a cancellation fee equal to one-half (1/2) of the registration cost will be assessed, based on original registration fee.
NEW FOR 2019: A very limited number of information/exhibit tables will be available for purchase by registered sponsors. The “Vendor Meet & Greet” will be 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 pm on Tuesday, December 10 and 7:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, December 11. MAS Affiliate Partners will have first option for purchase. Contact Yamaiky Bacallao for more information.
Includes two attendees and company name listed in bulletin. May register additional attendees for $100 per person. Option to host a hospitality suite at host hotel (subject to availability).Premier Sponsorship Opportunities
All Premier Sponsorships include company’s logo featured on event signage and in bulletin.
- Registration Desk – $1,500 (Includes registration for two attendees.)
- Break Refreshments – $1,500 (Includes registration for two attendees.)
- Breakfast – $3,500 (Includes registration for three attendees.)
- Luncheon – $4,000 (Includes registration for four attendees and optional "Meet & Greet" table.)
- Legislative Reception – $5,000 (Includes registration for five attendees and optional "Meet & Greet" table.)
- Hotel blocks open at 9:00 a.m. on October 1, 2019. Rates may not be available before October 1 or after cutoff date. Hilton Hotel block typically sells out within minutes! Once sold out, we cannot add more rooms to the block.
- You must request MAS rate at the time reservation is made to guarantee block rates. Rates cannot be changed at check-in or check-out. Block rates are subject to sales tax and fees (vary by property).
- You must confirm required deposit, cancellation, early check-out, tax exemption payment requirements and other policies with hotel at the time reservation is made.
Drury Inn & Suites
Hilton Garden Inn (King Edward)
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Courtyard by Marriott
For meeting notice CLICK HERE
Questions? Email Yamaiky Bacallao at Ybacallao@massup.org or call the MAS Office at 601.353.2741.