January 7-9, 2020
The Mississippi Association of Supervisors (MAS) will hold its 2020 Mid-Winter Legislative Conference on January 7-9, 2020 at the Hilton Hotel in Jackson. Hotel room blocks open at 9:00 a.m. on November 12,2019.
Items to be discussed generally include:
- General session topics of importance to all county officials
- Discussion of MAS legislative goals for the 2020 Regular Legislative Session
- Tour and group photo at the State Capitol
- MAS committee meetings
- Legislative Appreciation Reception
Registration fees for county officials for the 2020 Mid-Winter Legislative are:
Supervisor & Associate Member Rates:
- Member Registration: $250
- Non-Member Registration: $275 Early registration discount not available to non-members
No sponsor recognition
- Member: $350 per person
- Non-Member: $400 per person
Includes two attendees and company name listed in bulletin. May register additional attendees for $100 per person. Option to host a hospitality suite at host hotel (subject to availability).
- Member: $650
- Non-Member: $750
Premier Sponsorship Opportunities
All Premier Sponsorships include company’s logo featured on event signage and in bulletin.
- Registration Desk – $1,750 (Includes registration for two attendees.) SOLD OUT
- Break Refreshments – $1,500 (Includes registration for two attendees.)
- Breakfast – $3,500 (Includes registration for three attendees.)
- Luncheon – $4,500 (Includes registration for four attendees.) SOLD OUT
- Legislative Reception – $5,000 (Includes registration for five attendees.) SOLD OUT
- Hotel blocks open at 9:00 a.m. on November 12, 2019. Rates may not be available before November 12 or after cutoff date. Hilton Hotel block typically sells out within minutes! Once sold out, we cannot add more rooms to the block.
- You must request MAS rate at the time reservation is made to guarantee block rates. Rates cannot be changed at check-in or check-out. Block rates are subject to sales tax and fees (vary by property).
- You must confirm required deposit, cancellation, early check-out, tax exemption payment requirements and other policies with hotel at the time reservation is made.
Drury Inn & Suites
Hilton Garden Inn (King Edward)
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Courtyard by Marriott
Questions? Email Yamaiky Bacallao at Ybacallao@massup.org or call the MAS Office at 601.353.2741.