The Emergency Road and Bridge Repair Fund Advisory Board
- The President and Chief Executive Officer of the Mississippi Economic Council
- The President and Chief Executive Officer of the Mississippi Manufactures Association
- The President of the Mississippi Farm Bureau Federation
- The President of the Mississippi Poultry Association
- The President of the Mississippi Trucking Association
- The Executive Director of the Mississippi Association of Supervisors
- The Executive Director of the Mississippi Municipal League
- The Executive Vice President of the Mississippi Cattlemen’s Association
- The Executive Director of the Mississippi Loggers Association
- The Executive Director of the American Council of Engineering Companies-Mississippi
- The Governor shall appoint the chairman of the board and the board shall elect such other officers as it considers necessary from among its members.
- A majority of the members of the board shall constitute a quorum for the conduct of meetings and all actions of the board shall be by a majority vote. No compensation, per diem or mileage expense shall be provided board members.
- The Governor’s office shall provide any necessary administrative support to the board.
- The board shall meet at least quarterly to conduct business.
- The board shall provide nonbinding advice to the Department of Transportation regarding the expenditure of money in the Emergency Road and Bridge Repair Fund.
- The Mississippi Department of Transportation shall have all power necessary to implement and administer the program established under this section of House Bill 1 (from the 2018 Special Legislative Session), and the department shall promulgate rules and regulations, in accordance with the Mississippi Administrative Procedure Law, necessary for the implementation of the law.